QTECH Climbing Helmet with Visor Attachment Holes
Fitted with a padded polystyrene liner designed to protect from multiple impacts. Certified to: EN12492.
Available colours: yellow, white.
Helmet only, does not include visor. The photo shows how the visor attaches onto the helmet.
When it comes to safety, it’s important to pick the right gear for the job. Our Climbing and Rescue helmets feature a polystyrene liner designed to protect from multiple impacts, whereas our Industrial Safety helmets are built with a cradle liner designed to absorb shock.
Due to the inherent differences between these two systems, it is impossible to manufacture a single helmet that meets both standards.
Do not be misled by manufacturers who claim their helmets meet both standards.
- Strong, light plastic shell.
- Low-profile slots for clip-on hearing protection.
- Multiple clips hold head torch strap in place. (Torch not included.)
- Venting system allows a continuous flow of air across the head to keep the wearer cool and comfortable, while maintaining impact protection.
- Three-way adjustable nylon chin strap with robust, off-set clip.
- Headband ratchet wheel makes adjustment easy for a wide range of head sizes.