Premium Live Wire Pro Cross Over Tower Harness
Adjustable pole strap attachment + alloy buckles + padded chest, seat and air mesh waist.
The Live Wire Pro gives you a new level of comfort, flexibilty and safety.
Combining elements of our SBE9 Crosslink Harness, SBETH Tower Harness and Arborists Harness, the Live Wire is a harness you can comfortably work in for hours.
- Webbing dorsal ring.
- Front and rear fall arrest D-rings.
- Fully padded lower back and seat for extra comfort.
- Fully insulated dielectric upper body hardware.
- Alloy components - lighter and less prone to corrosion.
- Crosslink design to take stress off the shoulders and provide a greater range of movement.
- Pole strap attachment points that guide the forces through the buttocks in- stead of the back.
- The unique design helps eliminate suspension trauma when the user is sus- pended from the front D-ring or side pole strap rings.
- The leg fastening straps do not pass through the groin area which helps relieve pressure and circulation problems in fall situations.
- The adjustable seat and wide back padding provides comfortable support when working under work-position tension for long periods of time.
Suitable applications: general use, construction, mobile platforms, electrical, tower, work positioning.
Available sizes: Small or Standard (M to 2XL).
Harness weight: 2.72kg (approx.)
User weight rating: 150kg (standard size)